We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual for maximising our business.
As a security company, we specialise in solving our client’s security guard and cleaning problem – with services tailored to their exact needs. It can be part-time or full time, short-term covers or even long term covers. Our job is to make sure that the client is happy with the services we provide to them.
In this time we are looking to grow and add more clients to our portfolio. We have the right manpower, resources and vast experience to fulfil the needs of the different clients in different sectors; it included Security Guarding at Construction site, Retails, Hotel, Warehouses and Small Business Security.
A Sales Executive (preferred experience) is needed for forward thinking, a dynamic security company. We are looking for someone to generate new business opportunities to grow our client portfolio.
Building a database of small businesses of potential Security Guard and/or cleaning Services required and regular prospecting. Assisting with the development process from client identification, communication to set up physical meeting with the client and contract implementation.
Alongside this, you will be attending the client visit, meetings, preparing and submission documentation to prospective clients.
The following skills, knowledge and experience are also required:
• SIA Licence (not mandatory)
• IT literate (proficiency in MS Office)
• Strong sales or business development skills
• Documents/presentation writing skills
• Strong communication skills – able to cold call potential clients
• Knowledge of the Security Industry
• Knowledge in both public and private sector contracts
• Good communication, organisational and analytical skills
• Ability to work under deadlines
• Able to work confidently alone and as a team
• Be commercially aware with total commitment to customer service and development
• Positive mental attitude and self-motivation
• Neat and professional presentation
Security Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new clients and services
• Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
• Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
• Foster and develop relationships with new and existing customers/clients
• Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Representing the company at meetings, events, exhibitions and proactively looking for new business opportunities
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement business development and operational changes
• Following up and providing daily and weekly feedback and reports on possible contract opportunities
• Maintaining and tracking your own self-developed sales database to ensure accurate reporting and pipeline
• Discuss business development strategy and activities with the operational department
Note to Applicants:
APPRENTICE ARE MOST WELCOME BUT EXPERIENCE IN SALES OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IS PREFERABLE
Part-time, start with 2 days a week 6 hours each day, permanent will depends on result
Hourly, will be discuss in the interview
• Commission Pay
• 2 days a week 10 AM to 4PM
Please send your cover letter along with your updated CV at email@example.com